Thursday, December 9, 2010
this is his day yesterday
8.read 3 books
9.go outside to visit the dog who has been banished to the yard for tearing up trash in the kitchen.
10. change clothes
11. plant amaryllis bulb (this was a multi step process)
13. stamp some cards with Christmas stamps
14. gather toys in a gift bag for connor
15. play video games
17. put candy canes on Christmas tree
18. feed cats
19. harass cats while they try to eat
20. put cat in a box
21. play with blocks and army men
22. get bath
23. have a snack
24. play wit neighbor children and destroy bedroom
25. help clean up room
26. jump on couch
27. visit daddy while he's working
I bet he asked for 10 drinks yesterday and drew with chalk and at some point he took ALL the caps off ALL the markers at some point.He spent quite a while at the dinner table pushing food around and probably a ton of stuff I have already forgotten-but you get the whirlwind idea of the day for the littlest guy in the house.
the ginger bread house was actually from another day-equally as busy and full of stories about gingerbread babies and mommies and how its ok to eat a gingerbread house after you put all the candy on it.